1st International Workshop on Computing in
International Workshop on Computing in Heterogeneous, Autonomous 'N' Goal-oriented Environments (CHA'N'GE)
Its objective is to bring together researchers and industry from all over the world for a wide ranging discussion of self-aware adaptive systems, including, but not limited to: system architectures, self-aware operating systems, autonomous self-aware computer architecture, dynamic reconfiguration, applications, embedded processors, adaptive algorithm and distributed self-training algorithms, biologically inspired systems, surveys and/or prospective papers in self-aware computing systems, etc.
The 1st CHA'N'GE will be co-located with the Sixteenth International Conference on Architectural Support for Programming Languages and Operating Systems (ACM ASPLOS 2011). It will take place in Newport Beach on March 6st, 2011.
- Registration information: details
- Submission deadline: January 14, 2011 January 21, 2010 (23:59 GMT) CLOSE
- The web site for submitting your papers is now available at: http://www.easychair.org/conferences/?conf=change2011
- Keynote Speech from Rodric Rabbah.
- Authors of the best papers will be invited to submit a revised version of their work to IEEE Computer Architecture Letter.
Our Technical Sponsors
If you have any doubt or need further information, please send an
email to info AT change-conference DOT org
|last updated: Mar. 7, 2011|